Monday, July 1, 2013

last weeks letter


so this week has been super crazy super insightful and super fun. I cant believe how awesome this week is.
so first off. if got permission to go down to the city and ship my bike home. so be looking for my bike sometime this week. or early next week.
yes I did see the missionary conference. it was super awesome. the whole ward council was there and they had the look of guilt on there face. it was funny. but it was such a cool conference what an experience. our mission was in there like three times. and a lot of the things that they were implementing was from our mission. so way to lead the way OKC! I just found out that our mission is doing the best in the region. highest baptism rate and everything. were like second in the nation right now. (not to be pride full)
this week I went to the temple for my final time of the mission. every departing mission gets to go before they leave. but its usually on there final day. but since the temple is closed for the next couple of weeks I got to go early. it was super great we got to do a session and then afterward we all got to ask the temple president questions about the church and temple and anything we wanted. about five minutes into the conversation my mind was blown. was what a great day. I love love love the temple. than after that I got an interview with president taylor and also sister Taylor. they just asked me what I was going to do when I get home and stuff. it kind of made me trunky because usually you don't get that until your final day. but because there leaving early they wanted to interview us before they leave.
sorry this email has to be short because there is only three computers and I need to share with my comp. so he can email to. plus he is not going home in like three weeks either. so I thought I would give him a chance. keep up the good work be good missionaries. and I will talk at you latter.
I haven't gotten any letters yet. so idk maybe they will come today.
Love you so very much
Elder Clements

No comments:

Post a Comment