Saturday, January 28, 2012

Yea some Pictures Finally

 the Bishops family

 The Stake Presidents family

 Elder Young 3rd comp

 Elder Young, Elder Karl, Elder Clements,
Elder Adair
 Christmas Sparkling Cider
 Service day at the Childrens Center

 New Comp. Elder Olinger
 District Boys
 Really Big Spider that the lady downstairs asked the boys to help he get! ( at 6 am)
 Thanks Grandma Judy for the Christmas Tree
 Christmas Eve
 Christmas Eve Dinner :(
 Christmas Gifts
 New Favorite Shirt thanks Janey and Jeff
 Snuggie haha
 Thanks Uncle Johnny for the Best Desk Toy Ever!!!  (look up Neo Cube on Youtube)
7-9 foot snake
Thanks Nana and Papa for the Uke Books they are so awesome.  Happy Birthday Beau and Lauren.  Birthdays are the Best!  Thats the funny thing about birthdays there kinda of an annual thing :)
I'm liking my new area but at the same time missing my old area.  But Change is good.  We're tracking like 6 hours a day.  Dad your the Best!  There are so many converts to the church that go inactive and your still strong in the gospel.  I want to issue a challenge to all my family and friends to read the whole Book of Mormon before my one year mark which is july 13, 2012.  If you could do that I know that your faith will increase ( I just pulled some Missionary work on you)  That goes for everyone.  Just set aside a couple of mins a day to read.  Read as a family, make a chart or something.  Well thats all from me, Love you guys, your the greatest family ever that a guy/missionary could ask for.
Love Elder Clements

No comments:

Post a Comment