Saturday, July 16, 2011

First letter from the MTC

Dear Mom and Family,
I love you all so much.  The first night here was very long, I kept waking up.  It's really hot in our room.  My companion is so great.  When I first met him I thought this is going to be great.  He always answers question and tonight he got called as a District leader, and I got called as a Senior companion.  My P-day is Tues.  I like the food and the people are always so friendly and helpful.  I miss you guys so much but I will stay focused.  O remember the elder with the sun glasses and the phone texting…..well he is one of my roommates.  I'm really breaking out of my shell and getting to know alot of people.  I will write you a real letter on my p-day.  I love you all lots!
Love Elder Payton Clements
p.s. 00xxoXooXxOOx

2 comments:

  1. oh he is so great!!! miss him and love him!!!! I LOVE ELDER CLEMENTS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha how fun that elder texts alot is his roomate -Zach

    ReplyDelete